Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday, September 25

Only 90 days until Christmas! QVC is having a Countdown to Christmas Day today. This should be fun! Could be dangerous since I'm off today. :-) Lucky me - I got Josh's cold. I'll be ok but not much sleep the past few nights. Have lots of little things to try and get done around the house too while I'm all alone. (Took Josh to the sitter's and feel guilty.) Maybe I'll even get some stitching time in today. - Doubtful. I'm going to try and take a nap soon.

I have a few little things to do today between naps - laundry, clean off the table, get the DVD recorder set-up to record some Eagles games for hubby, etc. Naps are mpost important though.

I've just realized I can't watch family Fued while home sick. Evertime they reveal an answer at the end the dog barks or growls thinking it's the door bell I guess. Maybe he's finally turning into a guard dog. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment