Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday, September 29

I'm posting this a day late, but better late than never right? Went to work yesterday and got a "new" project. It didn't really take me long after someone explained what I was supposed to do with it. :-)

Picked up Josh and he was tired but not too cranky. We played outside for awhile and then came in to eat. Was a little picky with food so I gave him some ice cream. I think he had eaten some tater tots before I got him so maybe he just wasn't hungry. We played outside a bit then. When it started to get dark and he started to get cranky he got a bubble bath and went to bed. Not as much time with him as I'd like but at least I got some. We stopped and looked at the pictures on the wall and he pointed out everybody. Started with Daddy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment