Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday, September 29

Had a good day today. Started out better than I could have expected. I actually got to work at 7:30 instead of 8 today. Got around a little earlier than usual and didn't talk as much before leaving the baby sitter's house.

Then I got not just one but 2 emails from hubby. :-) That's all I needed. Made me smile and of course he put something mushy in there too. I'm so lucky!

When I got home I thought the boy would crash right away because I don't believe he had a nap. Well it's now after 7 and he's still up! He ate his spaghetti and meatballs for dinner even tried to help mommy clean off his tray with the dish cloth! Then he had some frozen strawberry stuff. He's had his bubble bath and has his jammies on but isn't quite ready for bed yet. Soon - I think. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment