Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday, September 26

I finally got a good night's rest last night. First one in a long time. Yea! Then the day started... It was a vey nice start. I got a call from hubby first thing this morning. :-) Made my day. Then I went to an auction for shrubs, plants, trees, etc. Nena (aka my mom) watched Josh for me. It was FREEZING! I think it was upper 50's and overcast or drizzle. I got a few things. I'll take some before and after pictures when they get planted. I have some help lined up for next weekend to help plant - my BIL (Jeff) and my dad. I'm lucky to have 2 volunteers. I actually had another one - the babysitter's husband - but I probably won't ask him.

Josh was good today. After my mom left he ran into the kitchen calling for me. I asked him what he wanted and he grabbed my hand and put it on the freezer door. He then finally said it - ice cream. Ah - he is my boy isn't he?

I washed off his car seat last night and today he decided he wanted to sit in it while it was still in the kitchen. Silly boy!


Then we did some laundry. He likes to help put things in the dryer. So while he was playing and putting things in the dryer I took the other load out and stated to fold them in another room. When I went back to start the dryer it went thump, thump, thump. Hmm - what could that be?Since he does seem to have a shoe fettish I assumed that's what was in there. Uh - no. Any guesses? It was his pumpkin! Silly boy!

Next he decided he was getting tired but not tired enough for night night. He did find a nice comfy spot in the living room to try and nap. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment