Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday, September 30

Where did September go? It's over already! It seems like yesterday I was still planning a 2nd birthday party.

Today started out well. Two more emails from hubby. :-) Wish I could give him a big hug but I'll just look at the moon every night and think of him knowing he's thinking of me too. :-)

Last night Josh and I were watching Thomas the Tank Engine. He saw Thomas come on and said "Thomas". :-) He's so cute.

Meeting up with a few friends from the old job for lunch today. That should be nice. I haven't seen them in awhile.

Well no nap again today. He had a 20 minute power nap when we got home but that's it. Kind of cranky but that's normal.

I took some vide of him tonight but unfortunately when I finally got it rotated ina format thsi will accept it's really small. At least you can see him. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment