Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday, October 3

Today I got to finally tear out some plants and planted some new ones. I have some before pictures but I was too tired to take any afters just yet. Hopefully tomorrow I can post some of them. :-) i was very lucky to have my BIL Jeffy come to help me. We didn't ge everything done but my dad is comign tomorrow to help. Hopefully we can finish it up tomorrow.

Josh had a blast helping dig in the dirt. At one point he even tried to dig with his shovel using his foot like mommy and uncle Jeffy. Sorry - no pics of that.








Buddy also had fun today. Not sure if Jeffy thought so or not. :-)


Josh got some mail today from Daddy. He really liked his teddy bear. He gave it a hug and kiss.


Been a long day. Was up until 1am and the boy had me up a little after 6. Lots of work outside too. It's after 9:30 and I'm going to bed.
Night. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment