Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday, October 8

Today was a boring day. Nothing major happened. Josh did play outside tonight on his tractor. Nena got to see him steer it pretty well. He seemed to like running into the flowers today so mommy made him stop. Mean mommy! I think he was getting tired though.

Nena suggested mommy water her plants and then realized why mommy didn't want to with Josh around. Hmmm.... I can if I have to but it's a little difficult with a dog who wants to "catch" the water coming out of the hose and a little boy who wants to get the puppy with the hose and then swing around with it still running spraying everyone. I think it might have been when Nena realized Josh was trying to spray HER with the water that it was time to take him inside while mommy finished. :-)

Now I'm trying to get some pictures organized again. It's been awhile since I tried to put things on the computer and in the "correct" folders. I think I'll work on that tonight.

Miss hubby more than yesterday. Big moon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment